Sunday, April 10, 2022

Tarot at Muses of Mystery

I am a modern witch who studies ancient pagan religions. Through my tarot readings I provide guidance from the realm of the invisibles in order to help clients investigate their desires, make choices, create ways to move forward, and embrace personal transformation. I am a regular workshop facilitator on a range of magickal subjects, and also have a Doctor of Philosophy with a background in archaeology.

I first learned tarot in 1984. In the early 1990s I worked as a professional tarot reader at a shop called Mythical Moon in St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia. Now I work as a reader at Muses of Mystery, also in Melbourne in the city. I'm there on Thursdays and Saturdays.

I own many decks but my deck of choice is the one I learned on, the Crowley-Harris Thoth deck. I think it is the best tarot deck available. Recently I have become quite interested in The Carnival at the End of the World deck and the Tarot of theDrowning World, both designed by Kahn and Selesnik, and with accompanying books by Sarah Falkner, who channels Madame Lulu. I highly recommend them though, and the books are excellent.


No comments: